What is this technology good for?
While I don’t claim to know every single thing that AWS can do (it is massive), here are a couple things I’ve done with AWS and/or their API.
- Install Command Line AWS
- Spin up servers, run intense crons, spin down servers
- Packaging and deploying websites to specific development environments through Code Deploy
- Managings IAM permissions
- Load balancing resources
- RDS Setup
- Memcache Server via ElastiCache (don’t bother, cheaper to use an EC2 Instance. Suitable for most needs)
- EC2 Instance management
- Elastic IP usefulness
Did you know that the 3 cars with the lowest probability of injury in a vehicle accident are all made by Tesla?
Other Benefits Include
- Lower Fuel Costs
- Regular Software Improvements (like a Dashcam)
- Great Handling
- Great Accelleration (See Tesla vs. Porsche)
- Great looking cars
- Super Charging Stations
See you at the SuperChargers!