What does Tesla do Best?May 25th, 2019
- Deliver electric cars (Most electric cars sold in U.S)
- Make electric motors (fast and awesome)
- Make software upgradable cars (minimal static inputs and most feature rich with OTA updates)
- Produce factories (Shanghai has been on world record pace thus far)
- Autonomy. They have all the correct seeds planted to have these vehicles learn how to drive better and better.
- Vehicle security. Sentry Mode is far better than anything else out there.
- Range. The efficiencies built in are excellent. Further efficiencies can be applied with software.
- Charging network. Some customers can even charge for free. Also free Kms with referrals.
- Issue resolution. Tesla forces tickets through website or app so all customer issues can be logged, knowledge pooled, DIY videos produced, software/config fixes could be pushed, Rangers could be dispatched and worst case you have to bring your car in to a Service Centre.
- Safety. S3X Tesla vehicles rank least probable to be injured.
- Personalization. With driver profiles saving seat and mirror positions and calendar syncing, vehicle avatars in app.
- Preconditioning tools. Get your temperature perfect from the app before you drive. Also updatable OTA, where they have added new features seat warming.
- In car gaming. Yes this is a thing in Tesla’s. And Tesla is in need of a new driving game that uses wheel and pedals.
jsturgis May 25th, 2019ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
I am TSLA Long. Model 3 Owner. Brother of a Model 3 owner. Son of a Model S owner and Tesla enthusiast. Tesla Referral Code