Major Model 3 EnhancementsApril 3rd, 2019
In January 2018, I sat in Yo Yo Xue’s Model 3 seeing it for the first time at the Kingston Super Charger.
After that, this happened:
Shortly there after, I took delivery of my Model 3. This was the end of June 2018. Since that time, I have benefited from software upgrades which include the following:
- Tesla Web Browser Upgrade (Apr. 12th 2018)
- Summon* (June 26 2018)
- Tesla Atari Games Easter egg (Sept. 27 2018)
- Tesla Dashcam Update (Oct. 2018)
- Tesla Navigate on Autopilot Update* (Nov. 5 2018)
- Tesla Pole Position Addition to Atari Games (Dec. 2018 [Xmas Update])
- Romance Mode [Xmas Update]
- Emissions Testing Mode [Xmas Update]
- Seat heating controls from Apple/Android app [Dec. 2018]
- Sentry Mode [Feb 2019]
- 5% Battery Increase [March 2019]
- 5% Speed Increase [March 2019]
*Requires AutoPilot or Full Self Driving unlocked
There were several other things which I didn’t play around with too much such as:
- Calendar Integration
Thank you Tesla!
I am TSLA Long. Model 3 Owner. Brother of a Model 3 owner. Son of a Model S owner. I have reservations for Slate Roof and Cybertruck. I am a Tesla speculator and fanboy. I am not a financial advisor. Investing in anything comes with inherent risk.
I (Pseudonym: Oliver Klozov) support the following on Patreon and you should too:
The following YouTubers help support my TSLA long bias through stock price volatility. +Great insights.
- The Limiting Factor
- Now You Know
- Dave Lee on Investing
- Financial Education
- EV Stock Channel