Major Model 3 EnhancementsApril 3rd, 2019
In January 2018, I sat in Yo Yo Xue’s Model 3 seeing it for the first time at the Kingston Super Charger.
After that, this happened:
Shortly there after, I took delivery of my Model 3. This was the end of June 2018. Since that time, I have benefited from software upgrades which include the following:
- Tesla Web Browser Upgrade (Apr. 12th 2018)
- Summon* (June 26 2018)
- Tesla Atari Games Easter egg (Sept. 27 2018)
- Tesla Dashcam Update (Oct. 2018)
- Tesla Navigate on Autopilot Update* (Nov. 5 2018)
- Tesla Pole Position Addition to Atari Games (Dec. 2018 [Xmas Update])
- Romance Mode [Xmas Update]
- Emissions Testing Mode [Xmas Update]
- Seat heating controls from Apple/Android app [Dec. 2018]
- Sentry Mode [Feb 2019]
- 5% Battery Increase [March 2019]
- 5% Speed Increase [March 2019]
*Requires AutoPilot or Full Self Driving unlocked
There were several other things which I didn’t play around with too much such as:
- Calendar Integration
Thank you Tesla!
jsturgis April 3rd, 2019ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
I am TSLA long. I do not fear uncertainties and doubt. Numbers matter.