10 Jobs I wish I had at TeslaMarch 19th, 2019
- Virtual reality remote driving system implementation.
- Pothole avoidance algorithm and implementation
- Delivery logistics – program self driving cars to auto load onto delivery trucks.
- Email CRM focused on owner feature education – Provide Car stats, Recommend Feature Videos based on usage or lack thereof
- Voice command development (seat heaters, thermostat, fan speed, etc.)
- Facial recognition entry
- Welcome to Tesla, new car orientation upon delivery
- Tesla customer polls/owner market research
- Model 3 Audio support that lets you replay a song via voice command
- Referral Program – System which connects owners with prospective buyers and encourages registered test drives for referral rewards. Test drivers who purchase have tracking delegated to most recent test drive owner.
March 23 Update: moved Referral Program revival from #1 to #9 as it has been revived and no longer requires high priority.
I am TSLA Long. Model 3 Owner. Brother of a Model 3 owner. Son of a Model S owner. I have reservations for Slate Roof and Cybertruck. I am a Tesla speculator and fanboy. I am not a financial advisor. Investing in anything comes with inherent risk.
I (Pseudonym: Oliver Klozov) support the following on Patreon and you should too:
The following YouTubers help support my TSLA long bias through stock price volatility. +Great insights.
- The Limiting Factor
- Now You Know
- Dave Lee on Investing
- Financial Education
- EV Stock Channel